There is no subject choice as such, and the subjects listed below are the only subjects on offer.
For grades 2,3 & 4 (Junior Primary) the following subjects are offered for online school courses.
3. Life Skills
4. Social Studies (History and Geography) (only from Gr 4)
5. Science (only from Gr 4)
6. Afrikaans (only mandatory for South African resident students)
For grades 5-9 the following 6 or 7 subjects are offered for online school courses.
3. Science (Life Science & Natural Science)
4. Social Studies (History and Geography)
5. Economics (Economic Management Science)
6. Life Skills (Life Orientation)
7. Afrikaans (only mandatory for South African resident students)
The GED® Test (2014 Series) has 4 test areas
We offer GED® Level 1 (a grade 10 and half of grade 11 replacement) and GED® Level 2 (a half of grade 11 and 12 replacement).
The GED® consist of 7 subjects which are condensed into 4 learning areas with each one having it’s own exam, i.e., a total of 4 final exams.
We prepare students to write all four exam subjects. These are -
1. Reasoning through Language Arts
2. Mathematical Reasoning
4. Social Studies (History, Geography, Economics, Civics & Government)
6. Cyber School English (Supplementary English skills (Reading, Writing, Listening & Speaking) to help ensure a higher command of English for tertiary study and or for your professional life and career. Can lead to the international Cambridge IELTS accreditation)
7. Critical Thinking (Developing thinking skills required to succeed in life)
8. Emotional Intelligence (Developing emotional information to guide thinking and behavior.)
The Cyber School English, Critical Thinking and Emotional Intelligence courses are all available individually or as a combined “Cyber School Premium” packaged at a discounted price.