This Problem-solving course will lay a foundation for effective problem solving and decision making and enable you to assess and evaluate certain obstacles in life. You will gain confidence and by thinking critically, learn how to avoid common obstacles in life.
You will be personally challenged and positively influenced towards individual and organizational problems in today’s confused world. After completion of this course you will be ready to take on the world as a confident individual.
Problem solving course outcomes
After completion of this course you will be able to:
- Think creatively and solve problems successfully
- Use brainstorming techniques to work effectively with others
- Set successful goals for yourself.
- successfully work with different techniques to solve real-world problems
- understand risk management
- understand the importance of emotional intelligence
- use meditation and meditation techniques to improve your problem-solving skills.
- become a stronger person and use your empathy to help others
- analyse situations and make wiser choices
- Make better choices in difficult situations
- Use logic to make proper choices in a work situation
- To be more organized.
- Understand Mathematical problems through logical reasoning
If you select to buy the course in installments you will pay $25 (approximately R375.00) per module, and there are a total of 8 modules, totaling $197 (approximately R2999.00) payable in advance.
Or you can select to pay the full amount upfront for which you receive the $39 (approximately R598.00) discount! This totals $158 (approximately R2401.00) for the full course (all 8 Modules)(Full amount $197 - R2999)
Problem SolvingCOURSE IN INSTALLMENTS
$ 25 APPROXIMATELY R375
Problem SolvingFULL AMOUNT
$ 158 APPROXIMATELY R2401
PER 8 MODULES